To help healthcare providers help their overweight and obese patients, the IAPAM has lauched its hCG Physician Medical Weight Management Training.
What makes the IAPAM’s hCG Protocol and Training Program the best in the industry is that it’s taught by a faculty who’ve actually done the hCG Protocol themselves! They will educate you on both sides of the program, being the healthcare provider and the patient. There is no other program like this in North America. Members also receive phone support after the program is completed, and your patients will be able to join the IAPAM’s patient support groups for long term support.
Finally, the IAPAM’s full day hCG Weight Loss Training for Physicians is the only medical weight loss training in North America approved for a special medical malpractice rate for those who have attended and have been certified by the IAPAM.
Included in this medical weight loss training program are:
- IAPAM hCG Protocols & best practices, including:
- Detailed Program Protocols
- Patient selection criteria
- Common medical contraindications
- Consent forms, medical history forms
- The NEW Clean Start hCG Weight Loss Patient Kit (hCG friendly recipes, cookbook, food journal, tips)
- Legal/Insurance considerations, current FDA status
- hCG ordering information and special pricing
- Special hCG Facebook discussion forum
- VLCD/LCD diet programs
- Meal replacement diet programs
- Ketogenic based diet programs
- Utilizing B6/B12 injections in weight loss
- Using prescription appetite suppressants in weight loss (Xenical®, Meridia®, Orlistat®, etc.)
- Using Radio Frequency Energy for Body Contouring
With medical weight loss, there is no one program fits all solution, so we’ll teach you the most effective weight loss programs for you to match with the right patient.
For more information or to register, go to http://www.hcgtraining.com or call the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext. 708.