The latest reviews from physicians who have attended the IAPAM’s Training Seminars in Scottsdale, Arizona have been published. Physicians affirm that attending the IAPAM’s hCG Training and Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox Training “is the best money [they] have spent.”
Physician testimonials about the physician-lead Symposium with Botox training ( http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com ) and the IAPAM’s comprehensive and respected Physician hCG Training ( http://www.hcgtraining.com ) rave about how the IAPAM educates physicians on how to safely and profitably add $100,000+ a year in non-insurance based revenue to an existing practice.
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine’s ( http://www.iapam.com ) hCG and Botox Training programs are different than any other educational programs offered in North America. No other programs in the U.S. offer this combination of expert-led training coupled with a forum where the world’s physicians, of all medical specialties, come together to learn and share their experiences. The IAPAM also offers long term support to physicians who are adding aesthetic medical treatments to a practice.
Unlike programs offered by private companies, attendees of the IAPAM’s Training receive certification by the IAPAM, a voluntary professional association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession.
Since 2006, well over 1300 physicians and their staff have taken the IAPAM’s hCG and Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox Training courses, and here are the latest reviews:
- “This is the best program! I have attended 2 other programs before. It was definitely worth it. Excellent, practical points on “how to.” Very comprehensive [and] focused on the details.” ~ L. Kucerova, MD (June ’12)
- “[During the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium, I was very interested in] chemical peels and the profit margins [available]. Jennifer [Wild, DO] was wonderful. Specifying how many units of botox to use, etc. and where to inject was very helpful!” [Before taking the IAPAM's hCG Training] I knew nothing, and now I know everything I need to start [the] successful use of hCG in the office.” ~ N. Kaushal, MD (June ’12)
- “All speakers were very good, [with a significant] knowledge level [and] experienced. [The training and presenters were very] helpful. Great job.” ~ P. Connors, MD (June ’12)
- “[hCG will be] a great addition to my practice. Excellent!” ~ R. Vindhya, MD (June ’12)
- “The [Aesthetic Medicine Symposium was] beyond my most optimistic expectation. [It was a] big bang for my money. FANTASTIC!” ~ A. Adebayo, MD (June ’12)
- “It was all great. Great topic coverage relevant to practicing aesthetic medicine.” ~ A. Tate, MD (June ’12)
- “The course made me interested in everything.” ~ K. Pardave, NP (June ’12) •“Great course…..[especially the] hands-on botox (TM) injecting.” ~ F. Pepple, MD (June ’12)
- “Fabulous!” ~ P. Connors, MD (June ’12) •“All aspects of a start up aesthetics practice were covered very [well and] in depth.” ~ M.J. Englee, MD (June ’12)
- “Excellent Symposium.” ~ L. Mata, MD (June ’12) •“Excellent presenters! Wonderful location. [My expectations were] absolutely [met]. Over and above!” ~ L. Waterson, MD (June ’12)
- “All the [topics] were very informative and new to me. My expectations were exceeded!! This was the best money I have spent. Fantastic!”~ L. DeBlanche, MD (June ’12)
Read all the testimonials regarding the IAPAM’s hCG Training and its Aesthetic Medicine Symposium at http://iapam.com/my-expectations-were-exceeded-this-was-the-best-money-i-have-spent.html
All of the IAPAM’s 2010, 2011 and 2012 training seminars have sold out, so to register for the IAPAM’s next Symposium or hCG Training session, go to http://www.iapam.com or contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext 704.
Botox is a trademark of Allergan, Inc.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary global association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession worldwide. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits to members around the globe. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and dentists (DDSs/DMDs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: botox training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
1-800-219-5108 ext. 704