Aesthetic Medicine Training
If you are not experienced with using laser equipment or injectable, it is critical to obtain training. Your training should provide for hands-on application. The 2 hour manufacturers training that comes with your machine is not sufficient. Not only do you need to know how to operate the equipment in a safe manner, but you also need to know how to do a proper consultation, so you and your customers fully understand the treatment.
Some states, like Texas and Arizona, require certification training. This training is required for physicians, nurses, laser technicians, aestheticians and medical spa personnel who operate lasers, IPL, radiofrequency or other thermal devices.
Many insurers are now requiring offices adding or expanding cosmetic-aesthetic procedures to their practice to document clinical and/or accredited training on all non-ablative modalities before a policy of coverage will be extended.
Aesthetic Medicine Symposium
Live hands-on aesthetic training for physicians and their staff
Presented by the International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM) , the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium is designed to give physicians insight to the “business of aesthetic medicine.” This is the only program that combines the business and clinical aspects of incorporating aesthetic medicine procedures into your practice, along with one year practice support. The medical aesthetic training includes: Botox Training, IPL and Laser Training, Chemical Peel Training, and incorporating physicians directed skin care into your practice.
We have the finest, most experienced faculty of any aesthetic training program in North America. Our faculty includes two board certified dermatologists who are experts in cosmetic injectable’s and aesthetic medicine treatments. As well, we have speakers who are published authors in the aesthetic medicine/medical spa industry, and one who operates a $4 million/yr aesthetic practice.
The 2-day Symposium will combine the latest non-invasive medical aesthetic training with proven strategies to successfully integrate them into your practice or open a new medical spa. All while having the opportunity to earn 25.5 aesthetic medicine CME credits.
- Now includes 16 DVD Cosmetic Practice Training Series (value $2,995)
- Access to over 70 Aesthetic Medicine CME’s
- Join the IAPAM today and Save $1,100 on the cost of the 2 day Symposium
- Receive One Year of Practice Support
- Online Aesthetic Medicine Training for a year for you and your staff
“I’ve been on 3 other aesthetic training courses, this is by far the best!” ~ Dr. S.P. Arkansas
This program will cover all aspects of starting and operating an aesthetic medicine practice or medical spa, including:
- The business of aesthetic medicine combined with the latest medical aesthetic training.
- Steps on how to integrated aesthetic medicine procedures into your practice.
- Incorporating your existing patients within your new aesthetic practice.
- Finding new patients.
- How to perform patient consultations.
- When to refer patients to a Dermatologist.
- Adding cosmetic injectable procedures, including: Botox ®, and dermal fillers (i.e. Juvederm ®, Restylane ®, and Perlane ®)
- Botox training – more information
- The latest laser/light treatments, including IPL, Fractional, and Nd:YAG laser training.
- Maximizing profits by offering Chemical Peels.
- Choosing Physician-grade Cosmeceutical Skin Care lines.
- Laser training – more information
- Includes a CD with the following: Patient medical history consultation form; Hair removal, Injectable, Laser, and Chemical peel Consent Forms you can customize for your practice; and aesthetic medicine marketing resources.
Leverage our faculty’s decades of experience, and learn the keys to building a successful aesthetic medicine practice. This is the most comprehensive medical aesthetics training available.
“I spent $35,000 on a consultant and received less information than what I received over the weekend for only $1,995” ~ Dr. G.C. Florida
For more information, or to register visit: www.AestheticMedicineSymposium.com
Cosmetic Practice DVD Series
This instructional cosmetic medical series includes 16 DVD video programs and comes complete with a Leader Guide, 5 Student Workbooks and is designed to be implemented in a 45-60 minute staff training session. Its purpose is to educate, retrain and stimulate your staff to produce sales! more information
Practice Management Workshops
The Cosmetic Management Network produces a dynamic 2-day, hands-on business success workshop is designed to give physicians, owners, managers, and other practice professionals the practical skills and techniques they need to maximize sales and profits. more information
Aesthetic Medicine Webinars
Palomar Medical offers online Web Seminars that are 60 minutes long and include Q&A sessions. Some archived seminar include:
- Advanced Hair Removal Techniques
- Capturing Cosmetic Patients in Your OB/GYN Practice
- The Successful Consultation: Effectively Selling Aesthetic Treatments
- Using Your Web Site to Market Your Aesthetic Treatments
- Your Aesthetic Practice: How to Execute a Successful Open House Event.
Click here for a complete listing.