Consumer demand for Botox and other minimally invasive procedures is at an all time high. The IAPAM is helping physicians enter this lucrative market by offering dermatologist-led Botox Training in Scottsdale, Arizona on September 17-18, 2011. Physicians will learn everything they need to start offering Botox and other in-demand aesthetic medicine procedures.
The number of patients turning to minimally invasive cosmetic procedures like: Botox (http://www.iapam.com/botox-training), dermal filler injections, lasers for skin rejuvenation (http://www.iapam.com/aesthetic-medicine-training/laser-training), medical microdermabrasion, and chemical peels continues to increase. To assist physicians in entering the aesthetic medicine field, the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium (http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com) was designed by physicians for physicians, and has integrated the most important clinical, aesthetic medicine business, and botox training into one weekend, including:
– dedicated instruction from board-certified dermatologists, who are true experts of the skin and cosmetic injectables;
– hands-on practice in the best injection techniques;
– botox training at a multi-million dollar medical practice, not in a hotel room; and
– an environment that does not allow exhibitors, giving doctors more time for education.
Attendees also have the opportunity:
1. To attend the Symposium’s Aesthetic Practice Startup Workshop (http://www.iapam.com/bootcamp.html) on Monday September 19, 2011, a program highlighting the latest information on medspa business development and social media marketing.
2. To attend the IAPAM’s hCG Training (http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com/physician-hcg-weight-loss-training) on Friday September 16, 2011, which covers hCG for weight loss, prescription appetite suppressants, ketogenic diet based programs, meal replacements and B6/12 injections.
To date, over 900 physicians, as well as their accompanying medspa managers, registered nurses, and assistants, have attended the IAPAM’s Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums and hCG Training seminars. The dates for the next Aesthetic Medicine Symposium are September 17-18, 2011 in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona.
Physicians who have attended the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox training testify its comprehensiveness, and the year of practice support from the IAPAM definitely makes the course different than the others.
A preview of this training can be viewed on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of-jMxVNLOY.
For additional information or to register for the September 17-18, 2011 Aesthetic Medicine Symposium, please contact the IAPAM, at 1-800-219-5108 ext. 704, or visit http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com.
Botox is a trademark of Allergan, Inc.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PA’s) and nurse practitioners (NP’s). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: Botox training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)